Both sellers and buyers have responsibilities during the escrow process, and must do their respective parts to keep the transaction moving.
• Perform all escrow instructions.
• have a deed drawn up with the help of their agent.
• Make sure all required paperwork in the Purchase Agreement, such as home recipts, tax recipts and insurance policies.. (The closing manager will provide clear instructions on what is needed.)
• Present a down payment, and any other required funds needed through the process.
• Comply with all escrow instructions.
• Authorize inspection reports, title reports and other items detailed in the Purchase Agreement.
• Secure your loan with your lender.
Freeze or Can: Freezing vegetables and fruits are a great way to preserve the taste and benefits. Some tips include blanching, and storing them quickly in an airtight container. Canning is another