You can ask friends, family members and colleagues for references for a local mortgage lender in your area.
When consulting lenders and mortgage brokers, ask the following questions:
• What fees are involved?
• What types of mortgages might I qualify for?
• What interest rates are available?
• Can I lock in an interest rate? Will it cost me anything to do that?
• What are the closing costs? Can I wrap these costs into the mortgage or get the seller to help me out?
• How much cash will I have to bring to closing?
• How long will it take to process my loan?
• Are there special programs I might be eligible for?
• Ask for references?
• How many lenders do you work with? (For mortgage brokers only.)
• How are you paid? How do you make money on my loan? (For mortgage brokers only.)
Welcome! We hope you enjoy visiting the Sioux Center Public Library! Our mission is “to fuel Sioux Center’s passion for reading, personal growth, and learning.” We hope that is exactly what we are